Welcome! This is the personal blog for the team that makes up the non-profit organization, Love for the Sake of Love. Here, we'll update you on the work we're doing, what is going on with each of us personally, and some of our random thoughts on life. We hope that this blog will give you some insight on each of us and the things we're doing at Love for the Sake of Love. Please choose a category below to get started.


Saturday, February 6, 2010

Introductions and such...

Hello friends:)


       Erin Gamble here. I have been putting off posting, in spite of the rather demanding e-mails for me to update from Andrew Vanover (:-]). I am one of the three from our team that will actually travel to Africa this summer. I have avoided posting because I have no idea what to expect, how to prepare, or how my financial needs will be met. BUT I can tell you this:


1.)  The Lord is already working to expel any need I have to be in control.  2.)  The fact that my previously planned sponsor is no longer able to support me financially ensures me that the first of many obstacles are strategically in place and I am eager to see how God will meet my un-meetable needs  3.)  God has empowered my prayer life and perspective so that I can turn from my human, selfish, closed-minded ways and focus on the individuals around me and how I can love them by meeting needs.


Trust in God with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Praise God for uncertainty in our lives!

1 comment: