Welcome! This is the personal blog for the team that makes up the non-profit organization, Love for the Sake of Love. Here, we'll update you on the work we're doing, what is going on with each of us personally, and some of our random thoughts on life. We hope that this blog will give you some insight on each of us and the things we're doing at Love for the Sake of Love. Please choose a category below to get started.


Friday, February 26, 2010

Hey Y'all!!

Katrina Here! 
I'm the director of Hope N Doors . . . the Orphanage.  I'm currently in the process of getting ready to leave for Uganda.  I leave in exactly 33 days and 12 hours.  CRAZY!  I never realized how weird it would feel to get rid of all my belongings.  I cleaned out my stuff at my parents' house during break and now it is time to clean out my apartment . . . Weird!  Hardest part so far - accepting that fact that I have to sell my baby (my jeep).  We've been through so many drives together during hard times - She is usually where I go for some intense talks with God.  Its cool though, cause God has given me a purpose and a passion and that is all that I need in this life!
Isn't it crazy how God's purpose and plan leads us down roads full of crazy, exciting, scary, madness! Holy cow!! YAY! I've got a fundraiser next Sunday! Hopefully enough will be provided! God is faithful and I know this is His plan . . .lets see what miracles He does!

"What Joy, What Joy for those whose hope is found in the name of the Lord" - What Joy (Psalms 146) by The City Church

-Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment