Welcome! This is the personal blog for the team that makes up the non-profit organization, Love for the Sake of Love. Here, we'll update you on the work we're doing, what is going on with each of us personally, and some of our random thoughts on life. We hope that this blog will give you some insight on each of us and the things we're doing at Love for the Sake of Love. Please choose a category below to get started.


Monday, May 21, 2012

Hi everyone! My name is Amanda Maddox and I'm from Douglasville, Georgia (right outside of Atlanta). Currently, I go to Lee University in Cleveland, Tennessee and major in youth ministry. I'm here in South Africa with Alison and our awesome team. This is my first time traveling out of America so this is a huge deal and I've been super stoked ever since I found out about it! We arrived last Wednesday and since then we've been doing a lot tourist-type things like tours, sports events, etc. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here so far and am totally in love with this place already! The people here are so friendly to us and seem very happy. We are starting our mission projects with the Prince's this week so I'm looking forward to that :) thanks to everyone who is supporting us being here and for the prayers!

For now,
Amanda Maddox

No comments:

Post a Comment