Welcome! This is the personal blog for the team that makes up the non-profit organization, Love for the Sake of Love. Here, we'll update you on the work we're doing, what is going on with each of us personally, and some of our random thoughts on life. We hope that this blog will give you some insight on each of us and the things we're doing at Love for the Sake of Love. Please choose a category below to get started.


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Break

I'm currently sitting in the Charlotte airport waiting to board my next flight to Denver, Colorado.  I'm going to be there learning some super important slope-side evangelism techniques we can incorporate into L4L.  Or maybe I'm just going to spend the last part of my spring break skiing with my family in Breckenridge.  Either way, I've been so thankful for my spring break.  I have had the chance to be part of Sacrificial Spring Break the past couple of days, which is an in-town mission trip hosted by Vintage 21 for about 100 college students in the area. (http://sacrificialspringbreak.wordpress.com/)  I have met some incredible people and have had so much fun serving with the Habitat for Humanity team.  I forgot how much I enjoy doing construction work!  I've loved seeing how many people right here in Raleigh are passionate about serving and spreading the Gospel and are willing to give up their precious week of rest to be part of SSB.  It really has been reassuring that God has placed L4L here for a reason.
Andrew and I and others on the L4L team have been working really hard to get everything together for the dodgeball tournament.  (http://dodgeball.loveforthesakeoflove.com).  We need people to sign up as soon as possible so we have a good idea of how many people will be there.  Please be praying that this event goes well and come out to support us!!

-Alison
Co-Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment