Welcome! This is the personal blog for the team that makes up the non-profit organization, Love for the Sake of Love. Here, we'll update you on the work we're doing, what is going on with each of us personally, and some of our random thoughts on life. We hope that this blog will give you some insight on each of us and the things we're doing at Love for the Sake of Love. Please choose a category below to get started.


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Future and Present

Hey everyone!

So this week is spring break for everyone at NC State and this is the week that I am sending out my support letters for this summer's Africa Trip. I have worked very hard in preparing these support letters and am almost done sending them out. I would like to ask for you to pray with me during this financial support process. God is going to do great things this summer and is going to send the people whom he feels is right to go, therefore I have no doubt in my mind that any struggles will happen with raising support, but if you wouldn't mind praying and praising God with me for this opportunity to be a part of L4L's 2011 Africa Trip then that would be awesome! I can't wait to see what God provides for this summer. I am enjoying this journey so much already, and its only the beginning.


I also want to tell everyone about the dodgeball tournament coming up this March. On March 19th L4L will be hosting a dodgeball tournament at NCSU's gym from 4-7 pm. It's $10.00 to sign up, and all the money will be going towards Abby Tracy's childrens home in Africa. This is such a great cause! You dont have to be a student either. If you're an adult who wants to throw some balls at some college students, come on out! All are welcome. We look forward to seeing everyone on March 19th and having TONS of fun playing dodgeball

Doug Wegman
(active member)

No comments:

Post a Comment