Welcome! This is the personal blog for the team that makes up the non-profit organization, Love for the Sake of Love. Here, we'll update you on the work we're doing, what is going on with each of us personally, and some of our random thoughts on life. We hope that this blog will give you some insight on each of us and the things we're doing at Love for the Sake of Love. Please choose a category below to get started.


Friday, January 28, 2011

I need Africa more than Africa needs me

A friend of mine just showed me this video and I love it!  It perfectly describes my heart for Africa.


While L4L is going to Africa to help those in need (in an effective and Christ-centered way) we're also going because we realize that we have a lot to learn from the people there and how beneficial simply living life with them can really be.  And now that we know this we're inviting everyone to come with us and experience it for themselves.
For our summer interns, I hope this video encourages you for what you're about to experience.
-Alison

1 comment:

  1. I watched this video yesterday while I was getting my oil changed. It has been on my mind all weekend. These words and images perfectly declare the way I feel about my experience in Kenya. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete