Welcome! This is the personal blog for the team that makes up the non-profit organization, Love for the Sake of Love. Here, we'll update you on the work we're doing, what is going on with each of us personally, and some of our random thoughts on life. We hope that this blog will give you some insight on each of us and the things we're doing at Love for the Sake of Love. Please choose a category below to get started.


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving.

Today is Thanksgiving.

Today I am thankful
For so many things I think are special.
For a God who cares enough to die
Forgiveness on His tongue with every last sigh.

For the family in my life
Who cares for me through joy and strife
And for the friends that walk with me
Making this life an adventuresome journey.

I am thankful for being able to eat
When I know others dont have shoes on their feet.
For a pillow on a bed, and a roof above
For all of those this summer that taught me to love.

So today I hope that you will stop and think
Of who made the food, or cleaned the dishes in the sink.
Who has made your day again and again
Or those you know who just need a friend.

And then maybe you will go to sleep tonight
Thinking of how to make someone elses future bright.

Happy Thanksgiving!
From Love for the Sake of Love.

_Andrew
L4L
Co founder

No comments:

Post a Comment